So I have recently met a wonderful, wonderful new friend named Lins and she's over at Goodbye, Martha. we have discovered that we live in the same state and share alot of the same interests!! So cool, I love reading her blog!! And I love the comments she leaves for me!! It is so strange to me how we meet our new friends here in bloggosphere and come to love each and every one!! So I thank you Lins for my award!! I love it and I can't wait to nominate my 10!!
Here it is!! Isn't it a beauty :~)
"The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Thirdly, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
OK here we go...
1. I am a severe night owl...I just can't sleep when "normal" people do LOL!! I have always been a night owl, where I would like to stay up late but it has gotten really bad in the last year. Last summer my DD started having night terrors where she would get up and do random things and then just scream and cry and say she was so scared!! example: One night I hear her in my office and I go in there to find her rummaging through my drawer and when I asked her what she was doing she said "looking for a knife to kill the bad things"...And I shook her and shook her until she finally woke up and she had no clue why she was downstairs and had no clue what had happened. Well it became so frequent I started staying up until it would happen so I could catch her before she did anything, finally she said video tape it so I can see. Cause like I said she was dead asleep through these episodes..So I did and she was pretty wowed when she watched it...Then it basically just stopped, only has them once in a blue moon now...But my sleep schedule is way off now!!! Ok that one was long...sorry...
2. I am super obsessed with my feet and socks and shoes...I refuse to wear socks that aren't pristinely clean, I never go barefoot not even at home. I always wear my socks and either have slippers or shoes on...Of course except when I sleep :)
3. I am really scared for my kids to grow up...I feel like I will be lost without them!!
4. I always wanted more than 2 kids but for some reason we can't get pregnant...Well we have lost 2 pregnancies, but we have 2 kids...Strange, I always tease my Hubby and say when our daughter is grown we will get pregnant...He doesn't always laugh back :)
5. I can't drink many of the things I love like coffee, red beers, pop...My limit's are water and tea!! But I'm content with that LOL!!
6. I never imagined at this point in my life I would be so happy!! It's very surreal for me...
7. I used to think 30 yrs old was ancient...I'm 30 now, and it's definitely not ancient LOL!!
8. Because I had J so young there is a possibility that I could be a grandma sometime in my 30's *eek*, of course I pound into J's head do everything else first!!
9. I can't stand liar's, I would rather be told the ugly truth than be lied too...
10. I secretly wish I had a good singing voice because I LOVE to sing LOL!!
So there it is...10 things you may not know about me!! NOW I get to pass this award on to 10 fantastic people....All of these great ladies that I choose have great blogs, and I love their open honesty about their lives...The good, the bad, & the ugly!!
1. Paint Girl @ Adventures of the Painted Creek Farm PG, you always take the time to pop in and I love getting your comments!! They always brighten my day :) You are such a great person!! Your love towards people and animals amazes me!! Remember I often say we are alot alike LOL!!
2. Amy @ Our Daily Blessing...Life Amy, I want you to have this because the things you share with us are so vastly personal and I thank you for letting us be there for you..And you are just one heck of a woman, mother, wife and friend!!
3. Paige @ Malfunction Junction Paige, when I first found your blog I was hooked!! I love your total honesty and you just always find a way to make me LOL!!
4. BEC @ BrownEyed Cowgirls BEC, I love how you view things in life and you also always give total honesty!! Your blog is great and I'm so glad to have found you!!
5. Dusty @ Copperponyscowgirl Dusty, your words of inspiration always help me to check myself and I love how you keep it real for me!!
6. Paula @ Broken Y Ranch Paula, you are just an amazing and caring individual!! I am so glad to have met you! Well we will meet in person soon!! Since I too think we are kindred spirits!!
7. KDW @ Blackjack Land and Cattle Company KDW, I love that you are so dedicated to your church and your daughter, and I love getting to see all of her video's!! Your blog is so great to read, nothing like good country roots!!
8. The Wife @ Gizzards & Calf Fries TW, one thing is a must to say about your blog...Your pictures ROCK!! Especially when you throw us a little treat every now and then LOL!!! But serioulsy I love reading your blog and looking at your beautiful pictures!!
9. Jan @ Jan's Place Jan, I love to read about the happenings around your place!! And I love that you are such a great grandma!! Your family is extremely blessed!!
10. GP @ Musings from Montana GP, although I only connected with you recently I already LOVE your blog!! Your stories are great and you are a very deedicated woman!! And you help me think LOL!!
There are many more who deserve this award as well, but I think you ladies are the greatest!! And Lins I second the nomination you got for yours, you definitely deserve it!!