Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!!! And I am Totally Slacking...

First I want to say I hope everyone had a safe and fantastic 4th of July!!! I am so proud to be an American and I thank all of the people who have fought to keep our freedom!! God Bless you all!!!!

I also want to say I am severely behind on reading everyone's posts....OH it's driving me crazy LOL!! So my goal is to get that done soon!!!

We celebrated our 4th of July here at the ranch and had family and friends over!! Actually just family, everyone who was here is family one way or another LOL!! We had a great day and evening!! So for now I will leave you with some of our fantastic fireworks pictures!!!!

The guys did a great job on our fireworks show!!!



Loved all of the colors!!! The horses don't like it very much...They tend to run laps around the pasture during firework shooting times!!



I'd like you to notice my truck in the bottom of this picture, this is the 2nd year Hubby has had it at the end of our yard to "hold" all of the fireworks and I swear every year he is going to catch it on fire! I try to tell him it's my baby and that's a no-no but he won't listen...MEN!! OH and notice the moon so bright and the planet next to it!!



Pretty's!!



Loved all of the stragglers here!!



5 comments:

  1. Cool shots--I hope mine turned out as well. I have not looked yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing firework pictures! I think mine turned out better this year than last. I finally figured out the setting on my camera! LOL!
    I don't blame you for worrying about your truck! I would do the same thing, worry!
    Glad you had a good 4th, with all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I missed fireworks this year. The husband and I didn't buy any cause it was so dry. And I didn't even hear any around Saturday night. Guess everyone else thought it was too dry as well. I get to live vicariously thru you and your fireworks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photogs... we had a nice ez ride here too... slow down to go faster

    blessings
    gp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an awfully good time this year! Tell that hubby of yours to watch out for your ride. You just don't mess with a girl's truck!

    ReplyDelete

Wordle: AMD