Saturday, April 25, 2009
Attitude of Gratitude Award!!
I have been given this award from Paint Girl over at Adventures of the Painted Creek Farm. It is the Attitude of Gratitude Award, I'm so thankful that you gave this to me Paint Girl!!!! You are such a great person and I LOVE your blog, and I'm so glad you decided to go public!
Rules of accepting and sharing this Award!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an Attitude of Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for this award. Tell us how you've come to have an Attitude of Gratitude.
I of course would first nominate Paint Girl but since she has received hers I'll just say that I would nominate her too!!! I have many reason for why I would nominate Paint Girl so I'll give you a few. Paint Girl has an awesome passion for animals and she takes excellent care of ALL of her animals, she goes above and beyond what alot of other people would do. Another reason is she always has great blogs!!! I really enjoy my time to sit and read her blogs. And just one more, (I have many more but I'll share 1 more) Paint Girl is just an all around fantastic person, I think you may need to read less than 3 lines of any of her blogs and you would figure that out :) Well I made the decision a couple of months ago to start my blog. I was really unsure of how to do this and so I just started popping around and before I knew it I had some great new friends!!! I love blogging and I love reading everyone else's. You know I have found it so rewarding just to hear everyone's stories, the good the bad and whatever else they may feel!! I personally have grown from some of the life stories that I read, there are some that bring me to tears and I don't know how they withstand the heartaches they are going through. And then there are those who always keep me on my toes and full of laughter!!! I just want to thank all of you who come and read my blog, I love it and I'm so glad I made the choice to start mine!!!
1. Train Wreck I would like to say one thing about TW, her blog was one of the first ones I started reading and from the moment I read what was going on in her life my heart was so saddened.. But then again so enlightened with the things she has done through these hard times. So TW I give this to you, I know you are probably to busy to pass this on but I wanted you to have this because I think your great!!!
2. Dusty Devoe Dusty I know you have already received this but I too will add to that nomination. Dusty has been so kind to me and I really love her blogs and her copper pony is just a beauty. One thing is always for sure when you read Dusty's blog and that is there will be something in there to remind you to be thankful for everything in our lives.. So thank you Dusty for being such a great person!!!
3. Pony Girl Pony Girl to me is just an amazing person!! She has the greatest pictures with all of her stories, and she can really make you laugh your butt off!! PG (like the rest of her family blogs that I read) loves her pony and she really goes the extra mile in taking care of her horse!! He is beautiful as is she!!!
4. JamieH Jamie was one of the first followers that I had and I want to say thank you to her for helping me learn this experience!! Jamie is fantastic, she is so truthful in everything she says. She isn't one to try and hide when things are rough and I think that takes a strong person to be able to tell their troubles. So Jamie with everything you have been going through I think you deserve this award!!! Oh and did I mention she does a "Tasty Tuesdays series" and she has some great food!!! Props to you Jamie!
5. Kristen Kristen is great!!! She has one of the neatest blogs and she designs some great jewelry!! I love to read her stories and look at her pictures, they are great!! Kristen I want to thank you for popping in to my blog when I know you are soooo busy, I love your blog and I'm so glad to have found you!!
6. A Cowboy's Wife I am fairly new to W.O.W.'s blog but I gotta tell you this gal has a heart of gold!!! She has written and done some great things for her fellow blogger's and I am so glad to have found her!!! She is one heck of a hard worker and her blog's are never boring!!! She is just an all around sweet heart!!! So thank you!!
7. Paige Now this is my newest blog find, "Malfunction Junction" and I tell you this woman is amazing!!! She got me hooked on her blog from about the second line in a post!! She has the funniest and almost unbelievable stories!! She never seizes to amaze me, she is awesome, funny, and kind!! I really love her blog!!
8. Broken Y Over there at Broken Y you will meet an awesome lady!! She is a believer in Christ and she blazes it with a passion!!! She has a great blog, and is oh so dedicated to her family!!! I am so glad to have found her also!!
9. Rebekah Rebekah is a young lady that is wise beyond her years!!! She too is a strong believer in Christ and I love her heartfelt blogs!! She is a great inspiration to all!!!
10. Heather Heather is a great lady I was introduced to through a blog swap and I love reading her blogs!! She has 2 GORGEOUS kids and I love to see pictures of them on her blog. And most of the time with those pictures comes a funny story too!! I am so glad to have been hooked up with her, she is great!!!
I hope you all enjoy my nominations!!! I love so many blogs, but I thank these people for being so great!!!