Saturday, August 8, 2009

HELLO!!! I seem to be lost at the County Fair!!! Can someone please find me?!?!

So WOW I say!!! I thought I would just pop in and say hi to everyone and wish you a happy weekend!!! I think that I am being eaten by the county fair!! We have been there basically since Monday night....1 more day to go....Sale day!! But whew what a whirlwind this week has been!! I have lots to tell and pictures to share!! So I will leave you with just a couple:)

DD leading her steer Midnight!!


All smiles!! Such a good girl!




7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I miss those days, showing at the fair and staying all week. Hard on the parents, but the BEST fun for kids! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! City kids have no clue what they are missing when it comes to FFA and 4-H and the fairs.. the pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being at the fair when I was young has to be one of the best memories of my youth! I loved living there the whole week!!
    Love the pictures of DD and Midnight! Can't wait to see more pix!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just went to the little county fair on Friday night. I love looking at all the animals. They are so cute. I'll be posting on it later this week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, cuteness! What a big smile! (DD's, not the steer's) *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man what a pretty steer! DD looks great too. Hope she did well.

    ReplyDelete

Wordle: AMD