Friday, April 30, 2010

Love My Babies in the Spring!

One of my favorite parts of Spring is when my babies shed out for the very first time! You know how they go through that "oh they're so cute and fuzzy", then it's "oh gosh I wish all of this hair was gone"!! My 3 yearlings are starting to shed that yucky worn Winter coat and I was so thrilled with Stone's reveal, he still has some spots to shed out but most of it's gone!!!!!







Now Bella is a little slow shedding it off but she's still a beauty!!





I didn't get any close ups of Angel but she too is a slow shedding girl!






13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous---yes they are!

    Have a great weekend...stop over for a visit!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawjuss, especially Stone, just my sort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stone looks awesome!!!! Love his colors!

    When I saw Bella my first thought was "She reminds me of Misty!" Bueatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful horse. I really like to see them in the spring after they are done shedding, they just have a true glow.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty babies!!! Love that blue eye on Stone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what I wanted to see!! Yeah!! Close ups of the gorgeous Stone and Bella!! They are looking so pretty.
    Chance is really shedding. She has patches of dark everywhere! I still have no idea what color she is, I can't tell if she's black or a very dark grulla! It's hard to tell in patches, I just want that winter fuzz gone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all!!

    PG~ I can't wait to see her all slicked out!! I have the same issue with Stone!! I am pretty sure he is black but he does have a golden shimmer....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that Stone is quite the looker... GORGEOUS!! :) Our horses are looking so much better now too, just positively glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love colored horses! They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stone is a wild looking one huh? LOVE his coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steph~ Yes he is very wild looking!! My favorite kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Wordle: AMD