Thursday, April 8, 2010

Country Styled Wedding Reception

Following my Big Bro's Wedding was the reception (of course) that was held in an old saloon in "Old Cowtown Museum" that is a place that shows what life was like for the city from 1865-1880. It is truly a fabulous place and I LOVED that they held their reception there!! I wanted SO badly to go outside and do candid type pictures but it was very windy and very cold so there wasn't much "outside" activity....We had a fantastic dinner of Chicken Alfredo, Lasagna, Italian Salad complete with my Bro's famous pickled Eggplant YUMMY!! The cake was beautiful!! And there was much fun to be had!!




My AWESOME Auntie~!! Yes we're just crazy like this!!



Auntie and her family



Bro and his new Bride~!!






Their much anticipated casket pictures!















More to come soon....

12 comments:

  1. Oh My those family pictures are awesome!! .. as are the rest but I love the family ones.

    ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickled eggplant?? Ummm... Ok. :) Fantastic photos!! Thanks for the comment on my "deep" post at the photography blog, it's been encouraging hearing back from my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great group of family photos. It looks like a great place for a reception.
    Can't wait to see more.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Congrats to your brother and the bride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun location and shots! Did you enjoy photographing the family event? I did it once, it was fun, I still got to party a little but also take candids.
    Congrats to the newlyweds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all!!

    BK~ My pleasure ;)

    PG~ Yes I did have a blast taking the pics!! I did put the camera down "small" periods LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - they look like such a fun couple!

    I love the pictures (and their cake was fabulous!)

    I bet they are THRILLED with your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh cool! I love country weddings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool pics!! Looks like a lot of fun! Come say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been tagged.... if you wish to take part post your 10th picture that was downloaded and post about it... see my blog. If you don't want to take part it is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! Looks like fun! Their cake was just so pretty!
    You took some beautiful photos...and some funny ones, too. hehe!

    I'm not an eggplant fan, but the pickled eggplant sounds intriguing!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Wordle: AMD