Friday, April 16, 2010

A Little "Friendly" Photography~!!

Friendly....Oh yes friendly! Best friends that is! A couple of weeks ago my life long best friend and I got together to do a photo shoot with our kiddo's! It was actually supposed to be my 2 best friends and all of our kids together but our other BF had an issue with her ex and couldn't get the kids because it was "his" weekend! Ex's, what a mess!

Yep that's my kids!! Silly as all get out!!!







But we went ahead and did our shoot and we will do another with everyone so we can get our original intention of all the kids together. We did this when they were toddlers and love looking back at the pictures so we decided to do it again before they are grown and gone!!











DD and K

































J and his GF, I was sniping and snapped this one!!







8 comments:

  1. Those are great photos.
    Wish I could take pictures like that.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What wonderful pictures. You really are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with the little girl in the middle with her feet off the ground.

    Enjoy while you can. It goes so FAST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos! Now if I could only take pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun photoshoot. The kids seemed to not be too bothered by all the picture taking either.
    My fave is the little girl and the bubbles. Adorable!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. All lovely and awesome! YOu do GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete

Wordle: AMD