Saturday, March 7, 2009

While we wait.....

Well we are having pretty much uneventful times around here...DD and I have been spending alot of time outside waiting for Lacy to have her foal. Last night we spent about 3 hours watching her thinking she would lay down anytime....Nope, wrong...Hubby says because we are expecting it now it'll happen in about 2 weeks LOL!! Better not!! So while on our journey of waiting we decided we needed to take some pictures of something, so we'll share these with you. We have quite a time entertaining ourselves :~) Also today is my Momma's Birthday!! So Happy Birthday Mom, Love you!!!!



DD Marching over from playing some soccor by herself...



DD thinking she's pretty funny; She says Ha Ha you didn't even know what I was doing!



My pretty mud boots my mommy got me :) DD told me to take a picture of them..Told you we were BORED!!



Had to take the glasses off the glare was too much!! What's wrong with my eye??



The beautiful sunsetting in the clouds...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle: AMD