Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Promise I Didn't Disappear!!

So I have been a HORRIBLE Bloggy friend this week!!! I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am here I've just been SO SO busy!! I hate it when I don't get to read everyone's posts, so I will be doing that SOON!!

What have we been so busy with?!?! Well for starters this week we started the transition of our store into a shop here in our town, and I have been there day and night trying to get set up!!! I am almost done, and then I will show you all!! I am so excited to be doing something I have waited forever for!!

Then this weekend marked the kick off for DD's winter circuit rodeo, which is all day Saturday and Sunday! She had a great day today, she ran her personal best in barrels, she had a snag on the poles....In the age group she's in you cannot correct anything so instead of mowing a pole down she backed her horse a step and that's a disqualification :( But that's OK, it's just the first day back!! She had a great goat tie! And Sunday she will be trying her hand at breakaway roping!! She has been practicing for a while, so we will see how it goes for her. She is SO excited for it!!!

I miss you all and hope to be back on track SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all have had a blessed week!!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your store!! That has to be so exciting! Can't wait to see it!
    I know what you mean about being busy! I haven't had much time for posting or visiting!! I always feel so bad when that happens!
    That is great DD did so well in barrels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A store!!! Cool! Sounds like we are both going into exciting things.

    Tell DD that she did the correct thing as stepping back one prevented her from mowing down ALL the poles instead of just the one pole. Sometimes finishing the poles correctly even if you disqualify is better lesson for the horse. She'll get it next time I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A store - wow -- looking forward to seeing it! The "horsin' around" circuit is a busy time - you are very lucky that DD loves it....
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see. We know you still love us:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all is going well with the store. Great to hear you all are doing the winter rodeo...that should give you lots to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the store!

    ReplyDelete

Wordle: AMD