Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not so much

Ok so today did not go as planned...My SIL and I had hoped to get some work done on the website, and it just didn't happen. To many roadblocks, hoping to get more done this weekend.

So J went today with his FFA class for livestock judging. He took 2nd place in his Freshman class!! He was really stoked about that, the best thing is he can judge his own animals now and know if they are show worthy!!

DD had dance and gymnastics today...Very interesting time, I often wonder where some people place their thinking brains..So this lady is in there and is on her cell phone while her baby is crawling around with a stinky diaper!!! And I do mean STINKY!!! This woman left her child like that for 45 minutes while she was on the phone, OH and telling the person she is on the phone with "eww he has such a stinky diaper" several moms where gagging from the smell, one mom even got the lysol out of the bathroom and sprayed it all over LOL!! Well finally the lady leaves....or so we thought....no she just went and got a diaper since she was finally off the phone and changes her baby in the bathroom and then leaves the dirty diaper in the bathroom thrash. Ok let me give you a visual of this room, it is about 20 x 20 and the bathroom is along the back wall so it's not like she did us any favors here. So I think well if you want something done then do it yourself, so I got a trash bag from the instructor and changed out the trash myself while yet another mother now has a can of Febreeze and is spraying it all around the room LOL!! Well I am pretty sure she knew why we were doing this but never aknowledged anything. So that is the highlight of the parent room tonight!! DD did great in gymnastics, she spent her whole hour on back hand springs. Where I had to go in and record how to spot her as I didn't do it right the other night and I dropped her on her head....But in my defense she didn't throw her hands out..Dance went good too..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle: AMD